Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So Now Is The Time...Am I Ready?

It's funny to think that over the past week both RV and I have been camping on opposite parts of the country or even in different countries. This beautiful lake is one campspot I invaded for a night near Geneva. No mosquitos, sunshine and lots of good food and wine.

Been moving non-stop since Switzerland and for that, I feel physically exhausted as well as mentally tonight. It is the first time I have had a moment truly alone in a long while and it feels comforting and relaxed. I can do those dumb things we do when no one can see!

It is hard to believe that in a matter of hours RV will be ringing at my door and not just staying for an extended weekend...I have a bit of fear seeping into me I'll be honest. We were in our different worlds lately and I think I may need some time to land back on our shared planet. I hope that won't disappoint him. I just have this mind that is vast, full of things everyday that I can forget even those things so close to me.

I have always been honest to RV about everything as much as possible but our lack of contact compared to normal makes me feel as if he has a lot to catch up on and it might overwhelm the both of us because we are not used to such distance.

My mind also races to make sense of what I feel although, no doubt, I am really happy to finally have him here. I just wonder why I feel so strange, detached...I don't know. Maybe I do but the fatigue isn't allowing it to sink in.

I have alot on my mind at the moment. It is nice to have a quiet night to reflect on those thoughts, on those people and hopefully get some sleep tonight. No booze, no fags.

See you soon RV.



-RV Girl
Listening to Under Byen

No comments: