Friday, August 11, 2006

No Word From RV...I Get Worried

Normally RV arrives in France today. I expected a chance of non-communication as his only contact is his mobile but when I saw a message from his family tonight, worried and also having not heard from him, I sit here unable to sleep...

One particular detail seems so out of place and I am left pondering if he intentionally left out an important part of his bike gear or if it was a simple mistake.

Not being able to have his voice reassure me and also my own guilt for having an extended travel in Switzerland makes me feel a little guilty for not having been there more for him prior to his departure.

I realise I am probably jumping the gun but just writing this down during my insomnia helps, even if a little paranoid.

I miss you RV...



-RV Girl
Listening to Isobel Campbell & Mark Flanegan

No comments: