Wednesday, July 12, 2006

We Have No Home...Yet

So, I lost our flat prospect today. It wasn't my fault but just the circumstance of life.

I was sad and she, the owner, was too but I was already preset for other options. Something inside me told me it was too good to be true.


It wasn't the biggest or cheapest...or best, it was just perfect...

I have a few other places lined up for tomorrow and I have hopes they are just as interesting. My feeling is that no matter what I find, we'll be alright.


RV and I had a gray evening yesterday, the thoughts of life changes taking it's toll in our own forms. We both needed a connection to eachother while still feeling disconnected and frustrated by all else. As time nears, I think we are both under duress. I realise this is completely normal and find that it even makes me (and hopefully him too) feel better that we are going through similar emotions.

Some kind a wonderful!


-RV Girl
Listening to CocoRosie

1 comment:

fotosis said...

Thanks! I agree, we definitewly need more visuals and are planning to include more with the recent travel posts of RV but he has to get his camera phone hooked up to the comp. Please do come by soon, our story has just begun.