Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nothing Like A Lazy Day


Another scorching day.

Wasn't in such a good mood yesterday but I must be feeling better since I just sent RV a naked pic of me while he was at work! I guess when the 'bad girl' in me comes out I must be getting better. I won't post that but here is a lovely pic of my home, isn't it pretty?

So not much to report. I am fed up with the weather that immobilises me everyday from 4pm, I hate that I have some personal problems that I brought onto myself and that escalated this morning...I just feel so exhausted by everything. It's like some deep rooted depresssive thing. It's new to me and for a long time I never had to fight such discomfort. It's just god damn boring!


Anyway, it all sounds worse than it is. I'm chilling, got tons of new music, being super lazy and I really don't care! That alone makes me happier.



-RV Girl
Listening to Indie Mix with lot of fags

No comments: