Saturday, July 01, 2006

He Slurs, I Wake

So what do you have for breakfast when you wake at 11pm?


Interesting, I just got a drunken phone call from RV as I was writing this...


He doesn't do this often so what this basically means is he's just enjoying himself ,which he totally deserves, yet he is so ecstatic he must call me because he can't write on his bumpy ride home a similar sweet text. I find it hilarious! You drunk boy, I love you.


So I think I found us a home this week. I've been racing all over town looking for a cheap but funky pad to adopt. The price is reasonable but if you saw this humble palace on the walk up to the 5th floor, you'd be impressed. It has alot of potential and loads of character. I told RV I was already planning my interior design as the current tenant was talking to me...I like decorating. It is spectacular, small, perfect. I cannot wait to make it ours.



Looks like I've got a mini trip again through Switzerland next week. The destination is a neighboring town close to Zurich. It will be my first time there and by cheap train, about 7 hours travel. I'm excited because I am working on a film project there and gifting a painting I created for a friend's birthday. I am really enjoying these spontaneous creation inspired travels. The other evening my kitchen was defaced by another artist friend. I've got graffiti at home!


Art everywhere, that's the idea...

31 days left RV.



-RV Girl
Listening to Syd Matters

No comments: