Saturday, June 24, 2006

Schools Out 4 Summer (Almost).

I feel like a school kid awaiting summer vacation. Even in my dreams, last night i was back in a school classroom under the reign of some tyrannical teacher, but this was not a nightmare. In this dream the children are free spirits they are victorious, they are puppet masters. Manipulating the tools, acting as one unit, their common strategy to disrupt the mechanism, to display their utter contempt for the truncated education they are forced to endure. In the end they drive their oppressor insane showing him that they are almost blind to him, they will leave soon and he has failed to sculpt them into unquestioning worker drones.

Now Im not saying i work in a gulag but maybe this ensuing freedom is starting to make me feel empowered. Making me see how trapped i was. Or maybe its going to my head.

No comments: