Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stay Tuned 4 Foto Essay:-)

Ok two weeks have passed and you may have noticed there havent been any posts I feel I should explain. When I arriving in Lyon I was in a pretty poor state, exhausted both physically and mentally. I spent the first few days catching up on world events, sleeping and getting familiar with my girl again before embarking on a week or more of heavy drinking, heavy smoking and what was certainly heavy eating. I topped this off with a three day music festival which I flew back to Ireland for (Didnt see the tent till sunrise every morning and amid thirty thousand people I managed to run into quite a few familiar faces all of whom had heard rumours of my trip, you see I actually didnt tell many of my friends, I had my reasons I hope you understand). This trip also allowed me to pick up my laptop and camera cradle so shortly I will be uploading a couple of blurry quatlity pix.

My next mission is to morph this blog in order to keep it alive but rest assured it will still be cycling themed. I feel I will find plenty of material here in the city I have made my new home. The french are crazy about cycling, Lyon even has a public bike program which I plan to write more about later.

No comments: