Saturday, February 17, 2007

Spring is already here!

Warm weather is creeping up on us already and February has just started...I am weary of RV having to go through a flashback moment with the heat wave that scorched us heavily a couple of years back.

What this sunshine is doing is making me have to re-adjust to sleeping on some common time zone and wanting very badly to begin preparation for our tandem biking.

So many beautiful parts of France surround us and I can't imagine a more pleasant awakening then cycling with RV to find some peaceful spots we can retreat to when needed. I want to smell nature and bring our tasty picnics along, I want to draw and write then take an afternoon nap in the sun...

-RV's Girl Listening to France Musique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I would like to invite you to add your sport blog link to our Sports Blogs Catalog at

Submission is free!

Please, surf to the category best suiting for your resource and suggest your link there.

Best Regards