Friday, November 17, 2006

RV 's Mad At Me!

Why? Because I was messing around with him as he was making a sandwich.

This is how it started. I got some laughs at Salon.com's article today about the Sexiest Men Alive because aside from Stephen Colbert winning top placement, the letter's section were adding amazing male candidates including Keith Olbermann and Wayne Coyne. RV said, "______________________________________". So, I went over to sandwich-making RV and started harassing him and messed with his sandwich...what did I do?

Well, I picked up his butter knife and stabbed it a few times while flipping all of his cheese and lettuce all over the table and floor then consoling him by putting it all back in. He is so mad!

Hehe, that's what you get RV, you know what you said.


-RV's Girl

No comments: