Saturday, November 25, 2006

Alcohol, Tobacco and Cycling...

Well winter is here the wind last night was proof enough although its been unusually warm for this time of year these past few days. I think any sort of long distance journey by bike can be ruled out at this stage but that does not mean the determined cyclist with the proper equipment cannot brave the elements and venture out onto the highways and byways for a few hours every once in a while. Personally I have been slacking of late, I don't have a job right now and so you would think I would have lots of spare time on my hands to go for the odd cycle but alas I have not. I really miss it actually and Im starting to feel it would be beneficial for me to make that extra effort and get up a little earlier just to get out for a few hours to clear my head and be free of the confines of this apartment. I just wish mon petit ami could join me. Ill start by suggesting that we get two of those public bicycles in the park and spend an hour or two cruising on a crisp winters morning some time soon:-)

No comments: