Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Skangers would have a field day with this in Dublin.

Some day we'll all be living in shells:-)

Found this cool little rolling house on treehugger this morning. It looks a bit small but I love the concept. Add a solar panel a microturbine and a rain catchment system and youve got yourself a pretty cute pod house thingy. Personally I think it should be half a meter higher and half a meter wider (It doesnt look like the woman in the photo would be able to lie flat in it) with an entrance on the side but the idea is there to adapt. I want one. I wonder if I could tow it behind my bike. Actually isnt a tent more practical for that sort of thing, ok scrap that idea. But it does provide better security than a tent and it can float so I suppose there are advantages. Baby we've been looking for a new place recently what do you think?

No comments: